- This allotment offers panoramic views over Mt Baw Baw to the North and the Strzelecki ranges to the South, this exceptional piece of real estate showcases the beauty of Gippsland.
- Situated on the urban growth fringe of town, this approx. 26.61ha parcel of prime grazing land is currently zoned farming however, there is potential for rezoning in future subject to council approval.
- Suited to those with an array of interests; whether it be cattle, horses, agricultural cropping, a weekend getaway camping spot or even future investment, this stunning allotment offers endless opportunities.
- The dam which is centrally located assists to provide this gently undulating open arable land with a year-round water supply.
- Long term climate data indicates an annual average rainfall of 734.4 millilitres. Majority of this high rainfall falls between September and November which promotes a rewarding and prosperous summer pasture growth, making this property ideal for sheep and cattle at a time where a lot of other dryland grazing districts have only dry feed.
- Situated just minutes from township of Churchill with all necessary amenities, 1 hour drive to the beach, under 2 hours to Melbourne CBD and with the Latrobe Valley booming, this landholding is a sensational opportunity for future capital growth.
For further information or to arrange an immediate inspection please contact Simon Burns on 0421 333 114.