Our Property Management team is a professional unit, dedicated to finding the most suitable tenant for you.
The Tenant you select is going to be occupying an important asset and we must therefore, take particular care to ascertain their ability to pay the rent and maintain the property. A prospective tenant must inspect the property before they can apply, their applications are then extensively checked, including:
- 100 point name and address checks
- Employment- Present and past
- Living arrangements - Present and Past
- Assess for ability to continue to pay the rent
- Personal references and past rental history
Once all references have been checked, First National Latrobe will contact you allowing you, the Landlord to select and approve your Tenant.