At First National Latrobe we set the standards in Property Management. Our team comprises of the highest quality staff, and we pride ourselves on placing our clients’ needs first.
We are dedicated to giving you excellent customer service and achieving the highest possible rent for our clients, therefore increasing your investment income.
At First National Latrobe, we adopt a portfolio management operational approach. This enables us to build relationships with our owners and tenants alike, rather than passing them through from agent to agent. This approach ensures that each client and property receives the personal attention they deserve, providing one point of contact if they have a questions, need some help or merely want to have a chat about their property. The Team is over seen by the Managing Director, Laurie Eddy, whom boasts of many years of experience as a Property Manager himself, ensuring our clients always receive quality service.
Exceptional Property Management equals confidence for Property Investors.
It is also the security of knowing that your requests will be met every time and your Property Manager is fully equipped with the skills and systems required to manage your investment.
As a Property Investor, these details are the key to achieving maximum financial returns.
- Zero tolerance policy towards rent arrears
- Detailed reporting on inspections and maintenance
- Industry-best training, education and resources
- The most streamlined systems to provide the best possible service
When it comes to managing your property, nothing is more powerful than experience.
Here are just some of the areas of Property Management which we pay particular attention too.
By following these guidelines we help ensure you receive maximum return from your investment.
- Personalised service - upon engaging our company to look after your investment/s. You will be introduced to your Property Manager, who will be in regular and consist contact with you, who values your business and knows your property well.
- The selection of tenants is of utmost importance with all applications checked thoroughly and presented to you for your consideration.
- Frequent internal inspections of your property.
- Repairs and maintenance are not carried out without prior approval.
- Regular Intelligent, honest feedback and advice
- Comprehensive account management
As part of our service we also:
- Establish an appropriate rent
- Organise the advertising for the property
- Show prospective tenants through the property
- Receive applications and screen appropriate tenants
- Consult with the property investor prior to new tenant acceptance
- Complete all relevant documents required under the Residential Tenancies Act
- Organise repairs and maintenance with client approval
- Provide the client with regular payments and statements
- Conduct initial, final and routine inspections of property
- Prepare and represent our client at tribunal hearings
- Provide Insurance options
- Provide personal service from our qualified and experienced Property Management Team.
- An online landlord portal is automatically opened so you can keep track of leases, maintenance & invoices.