5 2 2
A unique infusion of location, charm and light filled family living positioned on a 850mt allotment.
This impeccably presented 4 bedroom and a study home is one not to miss.
The light and bright home has been designed for a large or alternatively extended family and offers a multitude of features, too numerous to list individually.
Some of which include:
* Abundant living space with a formal lounge, upstairs and downstairs family rooms as well as a rear theatre room.
* Wonderful kitchen including island bench, granite benchtops, quality appliances, walk in pantry and spacious adjoining dining area.
* Massive main bedroom with West facing balcony, WIR and large open plan ensuite with double vanity.
* Three timber retractable folding doors allowing complete access to the alfresco area brilliant for entertaining.
* There's internal access to the double garage with rear roller door for rear yard access.
* Included is gas ducted heating, gas log fire, split system air conditioners and evaporative cooling for year round comfort.
* Wide entry area and sweeping staircase providing a luxury impression on entry.
* Tasteful tones throughout with quality carpets, bamboo floors, and period features throughout.
* Covered decked outdoor entertaining space offers morning sun and ample space for the family.
* a fully integrated music system, projector and screen and provision for a security system is included.
* Solar panels are included to assist with ease of living.
This family sized home situated in one of Traralgon's most picturesque tree lined streets has been beautifully designed and built and offers a lucky buyer the opportunity to enter what is arguably one of the finest streets in the city.
5 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 852m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Hot Water Gas
Split System (Air Con)