- Conveniently located just minutes from the township of Churchill sits this approx. 40.02ha pristine parcel of prime cropping / grazing land.
- Currently zoned farming however, there is potential for rezoning in future subject to council approval.
- Suited to those with an array of interests; whether it be agricultural cropping, cattle, horses, a weekend getaway camping spot or even future investment, this stunning allotment offers endless opportunities.
- Laneway’s, concrete cattle troughs and quality fencing service 13 paddocks on the property. Solar electric fencing and town water also.
- Long term climate data indicates an annual average rainfall of 734.4 millilitres. Majority of this high rainfall falls between September and November which promotes a rewarding and prosperous summer pasture growth, making this property ideal for sheep and cattle at a time where a lot of other dryland grazing districts have only dry feed.
- Offering opportunities for future capital growth, this sensational landholding will not last long. One hour to the beach, one hour to the snow, and less than 2 hours to Melbourne CBD; it doesn’t get much better than this.
For further information or to arrange an immediate inspection please contact Simon Burns on 0421 333 114.
Property Type - Horticulture
Land Area - 98.89 acres
Contact Agent to arrange inspection