4 2 4
This private residence offers award winning breathtaking gardens with a contemporary inspired home. Handcrafted throughout with immense attention to detail with quality finishes. Key Features Include;
- 4 generously sized bedrooms plus study.
- Luxurious main bedroom includes a spacious walk in robe and full ensuite with freestanding bath, lead light feature window, and floor to ceiling tiling.
- 3 living zones include formal sitting area, magnificent family room and lounge with panaromic views and feature glazing throughout.
- Stunning light-filled kitchen offers an enormous stone island bench, walk in pantry all complimented by quality high-end appliances.
- Modern family bathroom, laundry plus storeroom.
- Comforted by solid fuel heating, ceiling fans, double glazed windows, and split-system heating and cooling.
- Extensive solar panel system, highly energy efficient.
- Remote double garage, shed/ workshop, carport, woodshed, garden shed, chicken coup and dog run.
- Outside the home continues to impress with 3 separate outdoor living zones include outdoor lounge, patio and parents balcony.
- Double glazed windows and feature timber flooring are consistent throughout .
- Precise positioning home to avoids heat allows for weather protection.
- Bespoke rustic outdoor undercover entertaining area, rotunda, and extensive decking.
- Positioned on 3.904 acres with rain feed stream.
Winner of the “Latrobe City Garden of the Year & Mayors Award 2017”
Winner of the “ABC Garden of the Year VIC & TAS 2018”
This idyllic hideaway is only a hop, skip & jump from local shopping, restaurants, schools & more. For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Simon Burns on 0421 333 114.
4 2 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 3.9 acres
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con