This exceptionally rare residence is privately positioned on a large 1270m2 block overlooking Sanctuary Lake. Imagine, without ever having to leave your property, you can feed the friendly ducks, go fishing, kayaking or simply relax with a glass of wine & a good book on the banks of the lake. Enjoy being in town & close to all amenities without compromising peace & privacy that out of town living offers.
- Luxurious 4 bedroom plus study (or 5 bedroom) family home with an endless list of inclusions & quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Large main bedroom, ensuite with double vanity, walk in shower & separate toilet plus walk in robe
- 2nd bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe plus walk in robe to 3rd bedroom & BIR to 4th
- Light filled living zones include kitchen, meals & family room plus a separate rumpus room that both open onto the outdoor entertaining area with surround sound speakers
- Stunning kitchen with quality ceaserstone bench, soft close cabinetry, induction hotplates & Blanco oven
- Butler's pantry with additional storage & bench space for appliances & extraction fan
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling & ceiling fans throughout, gas log fire in family room
- Excellent storage, walk in linen, double glazed windows, 3 bathrooms plus powder room for guests
- Impressive north facing undercover alfresco with custom made patio blinds, built in BBQ on mains gas, sprinkler system to gardens
- 4m x 9m salt chlorinated & solar heated pool 1.8m deep & separate spa (bromide)
- Fully enclosed rear yard with garden shed, double garage with internal access & remote door
- Positioned amongst quality homes in a peaceful court location, nothing to do but move in & enjoy, no expense spared!
To arrange an inspection of this sensational home please contact Rachel Kobiela on 0401 098 763.