Positioned in a fantastic location a short 2 minute stroll to Traralgon's Stockland Plaza this home has to be inspected to be truly appreciated.
Designed and built to take full advantage of the block and over looking the sporting grounds, the townhouse has the following features:
* 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes.
* Direct access to the bathroom therefore creating a semi-ensuite situation.
* Large living room with leadlight highlights and bay window.
* Well appointed timber kitchen with gas appliances & good space.
* Separate dining area or second living area.
* Gas ducted heating throughout as well as an air conditioner.
There's an enclosed front yard making a delightful sanctuary after a hard days work where you can sit under the pergola overlooking the delightful gardens and lawns.
As previously mentioned the location is a significant factor and allows ease of access to Traralgon's vibrant CBD via the footbridge behind the ASIC building or a very short drive to the shops, schools or sporting facilities.
Call to arrange an inspection of this beautiful home!